
Good news! I successfully arrived in JFK with ease (despite my parent's belief)! I slept a whole whopping 4.73 hours, which was the duration of my red-eye to New York City. The best part of my flight was when the Captain woke us up for landing and I caught a glimpse of the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean. Once I got off the plane, I bee-lined for the nearest bathroom. Using my strategically placed liquids, I freshened up to the point of feeling nearly awake. I'm grabbing a cup o joe in just a moment. (No, that wasn't the first thing I did once I got off the plane...) Once I get some caffeine and perhaps some breakfast, I plan on taking the AirTram to NYC for a few hours of fun. I still have lots of homework to do, so I figure that most of my time will be spent in Central Park. Even with the homework, I'm excited to play in New York for some fun. Gotta get going before Subway traffic kicks up!!
Love from New York, CB

3 comments:
Hi Love! I KNOW you will be fine you world traveler, you! BIG hugs and KISSES, Mam
Dude, you are so almost in Russia!!
I love the lavender pic! So Cool!
Post a Comment